NOTIFY ME!Be the first to know
denotes that the offering is available due to a tix4cause
donor or business partner. By selecting an offering
provided by one of our registered members, a greater
amount can go to a cause, giving your purchase more
All other offerings are now made possible through our relationship with a national ticket exchange. This partnership allows tix4cause to offer you access to millions of the offerings that you love in one place! By making your purchase through tix4cause instead of other ticket suppliers your purchase will gain the power to support a cause. Before completing your ticket exchange purchase, you'll be asked to select a cause from our rapidly growing list of cause members, to receive a portion of your ticket sale.That way, tix4cause can make sure your ticket exchange purchase will help a cause near and dear to you!
This offering is available due to a generous tix4cause donor or business partner. By purchasing a tix member's offering a greater amount will go to a cause. learn more
Autism Society of Illinois “An Evening at The Races”
Please join us for a casual evening of horse racing, cocktails and a buffet dinner in a private tent at the Maywood Park Racetrack. Your participation will help raise money for the Autism Society of Illinois. Ticket includes, Buffet Dinner, Admission, Valet Parking and Program Booklet. Trackside raffles to include 1500.00 grand prize, Kindle Fire, Gas BBQ, 32 inch flat screen TV and more!
- Ticket Format: Will Call (electronic receipt will be provided via email)
- Location: Maywood Rack Track, 8600 West North Ave, Melrose Park, IL, IL 60160
- Date & Start Time: Thursday, Aug 2nd at 6 p.m.
- Additional Details: Purchasers MUST PRINT the will call receipt attached to their purchase confirmation email to present as proof of purchase at the event.
- Tickets Available: 99 tix left!
- Price per tix: $40
- Contribution: $36 of the purchase price will be donated to Autism Society of Illinois