NOTIFY ME!Be the first to know
meet our cause
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The Ryan and Jenny Dempster Family Foundation strives to lend support to charities and organizations supporting children with 22q11.2 deletion (DiGeorge Syndrome/VCFS) through monetary grants, programs and increased community awareness. The Dempster Foundation empowers organizations to help children with rare illnesses overcome difficult situations through:
- Empowering and advocating for the parents of children with 22q
- Creating fun opportunities that build and instill confidence in children.
- Providing family support groups with a vehicle to raise funds for their groups
- Educating Pediatricians around the country about this commonly missed diagnosis
- Funding 22q Deletion Summer Camp
- Sponsoring educational meetings for professional’s and for families
Click on the images below to receive more information about the Annual Casino Night!