NOTIFY ME!Be the first to know
meet our cause
Downers Grove, IL 60516
The District 99 Foundation is all about enhancing excellence in education for the benefit and enrichment of students. The District 99 Foundation recognizes that the quality of an educational system and the vitality of the communities it serves are intertwined. In hopes of strengthening this relationship, the Foundation, through the use of private resources, commits its support to programs and projects which supplement the educational opportunities available to our students.
The Foundation, a nonprofit tax-exempt organization, operates independently from the school district for the sole benefit of its students. Foundation Board Members are corporate, community leaders, parents and alumni, who donate their time and talents in order to promote the mission of the Foundation.
Through your support the District 99 Foundation is a vehicle of empowerment for our students, our teachers, our schools, and our community. Your contribution could make a world of difference... so that we might make a difference in ours.
The Foundation focuses its support in the following areas:
- Developing enrichment programs to address the needs of the students, the school district and the communities it serves
- Promoting community awareness of educational challenges and solutions
- Supporting the professional growth of our teachers
- Fostering the development of alumni relations
- Supplying capital for creative ideas and programs