NOTIFY ME!Be the first to know
Why Donate Your Tix for Their Cause?
tix4cause.com provides a low cost solution to increasing charitable donations by targeting the numerous event tickets across the nation that remain unused and go to waste. tix4cause.com is a ticket exchange website that allows ticket holders to sell their event tickets (sports, music, theater, golf, dining, etc.) and donate 100% of the ticket sale proceeds to the participating Cause of their choice. The Cause receives a charitable donation, the ticket donor receives a receipt to make a tax deduction and the ticket buyer receives reasonably priced tickets to great events. It is a Win-Win-Win!
HOW IT WORKS...
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations pay a low annual fee to become members.
- Ticket holders interested in donating a ticket can do so through the tix4cause.com website by registering and providing relevant ticket information such as event location, date and time. They can then upload their electronic tickets or mail their paper tickets to the tix4cause.com fulfillment center.
- The ticket donor chooses his/her favorite Cause to benefit, and, once verified and approved by tix4cause.com, the ticket is offered for sale on the website.
- The ticket donor receives a tax receipt from his/her Cause for his/her donation.
- When a buyer selects a ticket and pays for it on the site, the tickets are sent to the buyer either electronically (e-tickets) or via FedEx for paper tickets.
- Within 30 days of the completion of the transaction, tix4cause.com makes prompt payment to the applicable charity for 90% of the ticket sale proceeds.
Is tix4cause, LLC a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization?
No, we are a for-profit, social marketplace that was founded with the mission of offering a low cost fundraising vehicle for non-profit organizations. Our mission is to create an e-vehicle that “Makes Giving the Main Event” and provides an efficient and effective solution for raising charitable donations through the use of unwanted entertainment tickets and offerings.